ResMed AirTouch F20 Full Face Mask – Small
Full-face mask with a flexible, well-fitting frame and cushion for comfortable therapy, even at high therapy pressures. The AirFit F20 is easy to use and maintains a good seal
- Specially-designed to fit all patients, regardless of facial profile
- Designed to perform across a wide range of therapy pressures
- Modular frame fits all cushion sizes
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
ResMed AirTouch F20 Full Face – Small
- Ultra Soft category
- The ResMed AirTouch mask series is where comfort meets convenience.
- Its UltraSoft memory foam cushion delivers a uniquely comfortable experience and it doesn’t require cleaning with regular replacement, making your morning routine that much easier!
- InfinitySeal™ cushionis proven to fit 97% of all faces
- Quick-release elbowmakes it simple to disconnect from the mask tubing without removing the mask.
- Plush headgearis specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while its integrated padding provides added softness.
- Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
AirTouch/AirFit F20 user guide
Mask, Oxygen Concentrator, CPAP Machine
Carol H. –
Bought this for my wife for her sleeping CPAP machine. This mask is very comfortable and compatible with most machines. And not too pricey too compared to other options.
Catherine W. –
I need this product to prevent complications from sleep apnea which is a medical condition that I have. It is very necessary to my health.
Pam Foster –
Everybody knows who uses CPAP that leaks are troublesome because it wakes you up. Since it uses memory foam it eliminates that. I have been on CPAP for 5 years now with this mask and from the other full face that I have used this is the best since allows me to sleep on my side to some degree.
This mask is so comfortable and easy to put on and the ale off. I just wish the ladies was in stock as the mans small party s perfect mask should serve but the head gear is too large for me. I would buy this again