ResMed Airfit F20 full Face Mask Medium
Full-face mask with a flexible, well-fitting frame and cushion for comfortable therapy, even at high therapy pressures. The AirFit F20 is easy to use and maintains a good seal
- Specially-designed to fit all patients, regardless of facial profile
- Designed to perform across a wide range of therapy pressures
- Modular frame fits all cushion sizes
- Reviews (4)
ResMed Airfit F20 Full Face
- InfinitySeal™ cushionis proven to fit 97% of all faces
- Quick-release elbowmakes it simple to disconnect from the mask tubing without removing the mask.
- Plush headgearis specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Soft and flexible framesits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while its integrated padding provides added softness.
- Magnetic clipsguide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- With its modular design, each size cushion can easily be clicked into the standard AirFit F20 frame
Alan D. –
I’m so happy with this purchase. This is a lengthy review but I’m making it so long because I know I would have appreciated more specific info in reviews when I was trying to find the right mask for me. I’ve tried all the different mask options trying to find the right fit and mask that would reduce my feeling of claustrophobia. I completely ignored the full face mask until now because I assumed it would make me more claustrophobic because it was larger. I was so wrong. With the nasal pillow and cushion styles, I found it more difficult to breathe because you’re exhaling against the forced air. I felt like I was smothering. With the nasal mask, I felt more claustrophobic because I could feel it pressing against my upper lip and the bridge of my nose. With this full face mask, while it is larger and looks more intimidating, it actually worlds better for comfort. While the mask covers a larger portion of the face, I find I’m able to breathe easier because nothing is actually pressing against my mouth or nose. When I first put the mask on, I worried about pressure on the bridge of the nose but once the foam warms up and molds to your face, I didn’t notice the pressure there at all. Also, with air coming through the larger mask, it has a cooling effect on the face that further reduces the claustrophobic feeling.
Matthew H. –
I used this mask last night and I had a great sleep. Seal is perfect. It doesn’t hurt like other silicone masks. No leak at all. I suggest go with one size bigger. I used all type of mask gel and silicone and I always wake up with marks on my face. This morning I didn’t have any mark or pain on my face. I definitely recommend this mask. I am side sleeper and never had issue.
Erique N –
I was using a nasal mask for last 2 years (replacing every 6 months). However I started sleeping with my mouth open, last few months I couldn’t control even with a chin strap (tried 2 different kinds). Machine was showing leakage, with this facial mask the problem is eliminated.
After a year if good results using nasal pillows, leaking increased unacceptably. It turned out to be mouth breathing so i started using chin straps. After a while I began mouth breathing again through clenched teeth! Was reluctant to try this mask as pillows were so unobtrusive, but had no choice. This mask is comfortable, easy to put on and off, easy to adjust for fit, and I’m back to zero leaks. Doesn’t hurt that the price is much lower than my local coach supplier. Interested to see how it lasts.